Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper discussing the current view that race is a social construction supported by political realities. Include the following:
- What does it mean to view race as a social construction? What are some examples?
- How does this view compare with the traditional, biological view of race?
- Which view of race contributes most to cultural diversity?
- What is meant by the terms assimilation, melting pot, fusion and pluralism?
- Which definition of race do you support? Why?
Format your paper consistent with SPA guidelines.