- A school psychologist strongly believes a particular child is in need of special services. What is the psychologist trying to control for if he or she uses the most recently formed test available?
- What are two benefits of the QUASI?
- Identify three improvements of the WAS-IV over the WAS-III.
- Provide one advantage and one disadvantage of group-administered intelligence tests.
- Give three examples of extra-test behavior on an ability test.
- Name three recommended uses for the Woodcock-Johnson III.
- Name three things that would be included in the best approach to diagnosing a specific learning ability.
- What is the purpose of empirical criterion keying?
- Identify two functions of validity scales on personality tests.
- Identify a criticism of the MM PI that contributed to the need for developing the MMPI-2. Identify a criticism of the MMPI-2.What is the purpose of the inquiry stage of the administration of the Rorschach test?
- What is the purpose of the inquiry stage of the administration of the Rorschach test?
- Identify three criticisms of protective tests.
- What principle do assessors utilize when interpreting the TAT?
- Give an example of a behavioral assessment approach.
- What does a mental status exam assess?
16.Give an example of the Barnum effect.
- Why is it recommended to utilize the BID-II with other tests?
- What are three things that the Tower of Hanoi measures?
- Give an example of a performance assessment.
- What is an assessment center and what is it utilized for?
The essay questions below are worth 10 points each.
- Compare and contrast two established personality assessments discussed in the course. Include in your discussion strengths and limitations of each measure.
- Throughout the course, issues related to cultural diversity have been addressed. Identify one intelligence, educational, or personality measure and describe its strengths and weaknesses as it relates to diversity.
- Identify and describe at least three ethical dilemmas or responsibilities a psychological assessor may face.