Explain the role played by you and the party or government you represented in the mock Arab-Israeli Peace Summit? The role we played in the peace summit was Hamas.
What were your group’s priorities? Our groups priorities were to have a one State of Palestine with muslim government.
What were you willing to compromise on, and what was non-negotiable? we were willing to compromise on the freedom for jews and christians and muslims to practice their religion without interfering with each other.
What were your proposed solutions to the six problem issues, and how did you reach them?
1. One, two, or three state solution: One state of Palestine
2. Security and sovereignty: Palesinian army police system
3. Israeli settlements in Palestinian territories: all palestinian territories.
4. Palestinian refugees and refugee camps: Palestinians refugees have the option to return.
5. The wall: the wall comes down and Palestine pays to kncok it down
6. Jerusalem .Palestine controls jersusalem.
How were they consistent with your priorities and also persuasive to everyone else? What would be the reaction of your group to the final vote?
What would be the reaction of your group to the final vote?
We voted on Jordans peace plan. and i attached the powerpoint that describes jordans peace plan.