As we reach the mid-point of the semester, I thought it would be helpful to re-send a copy of the sections of your research paper. At this point you should have a complete draft that includes your Overview and Literature Review. In addition, you should have identified the data you plan to use , and be able to describe how you plan to analyze that data (research design and methodology).
Overview of the issue (500 words)
* Describe the social context of this report – the organization, the community, the general issue of interest.
* State your research question.
Literature review (750 words)
* Synthesize the research that address this research question to describe what scholars have written.
* Include discussion of a relevant theory to guide or frame your investigation.
Research design & methodology (750 words)
* Describe how you collected data.
* Discuss the methodological difficulties associated with studying this issue.
* Describe the ethical concerns related to researching this topic.
Data results & analysis (1000 words)
Recommendations (1000 words)
* Briefly summarize your findings in terms of your research question.
* Based on this preliminary research, what is your findings relative to your research question?
* Make 3 recommendations for further investigation.
Using the ASA citation format list all the sources referenced in your research report. Be sure to include all sources for statistical data as well as images included in the research report. Your research report must comply with conventional documentation standards or it will not be accepted. Consult guides BEFORE you start and please don’t use this project as an opportunity to care.