Write a report that answers the following questions and meet the list of requirements that follows.
Be sure to describe or define probability, sample space, event, and possibly other terms in your paper introduction. Include calculations and solutions in the body of your paper.
- A simple dice game has the player roll two, three-sided dice. One die has 1, 3, and 5. The other has 2, 4, and 6. The dice are rolled and summed.
- How many events are in the sample space?
- Find the odds in favor of rolling a three.
- Find the odds against rolling a seven.
- Find the odds in favor of rolling five or more.
- A pet shop has 4 female beagles, 3 female poodles, 5 male beagles, and 6 male poodles. If you were to choose a dog at random, find the probability that you choose:
- A female
- A poodle
- A female beagle or a male poodle
- Not a male poodle
- Four young boys and five young girls received an experimental Ebola vaccination. Three are being selected for evaluation. Find the probability that:
- Three boys will be chosen.
- Three girls will be chosen.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length and should cite and integrate at least one credible outside source.
- Include a title page, an introduction, a body, a conclusion, and a Reference list.
- The introduction should summarize the problem and state what approach and method will be applied to solve it.
- The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem, explain how you approached and approached and answered the question or solved the problem, and for each question, show all steps involved.
- The conclusion should summarize your findings and what you have determined from the data and your analysis, with a broader or personal perspective in mind when applicable.
- As with all written assignments, provide in-text citations and a reference page.
- Include any tables of data or calculations, calculated values, and/or graphs associated with this problem in the body of your assignment.